Boating on the Lehigh River is an activity many in our area enjoy. Unfortunately, boating accidents can occur when operators or other such individuals are careless. Have you or a loved one been injured in such an accident? If so, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other such losses.
Review your case with a Lehigh River boating accident attorney at Dan Doyle Law Group for more information. We’ll explain whether you have grounds to file a claim or lawsuit. If your case has merit, we’re also prepared to offer the aggressive representation you deserve.
Types Of Lehigh River Boating Accident Claims We Handle
Our Lehigh River boating accident lawyer handles claims related to such accidents as:
- Accidents resulting from a boater intentionally navigating the river in severe weather
- Speeding accidents
- Accidents resulting from lack of safety equipment
- Accidents resulting from boating under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Accidents resulting from failure to obey the laws and rules of boating on the Lehigh River
That’s not an exhaustive list. Schedule a consultation at our firm if you’ve been involved in a boating accident on the Lehigh River to learn more about your potential legal options.
Boating Accidents May Cause Serious Injury
The types of injuries you might sustain in a Lehigh River boating accident can vary depending on the specific nature of the accident. They include:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Loss of limbs
- Internal organ injury
- Pulled muscles
- Wrongful death
How A Lehigh River Boating Accident Attorney Helps
If you’ve been injured in a Lehigh River boating accident resulting from the negligence of another party, you can seek compensation for your losses/damages by filing a claim with the negligent party’s insurance.
Sometimes, a negligent party will be uninsured, or their insurer will stubbornly refuse to offer an appropriate settlement. Filing a lawsuit to pursue damages in court is another option in these circumstances.
Losses for which you may seek compensation include (but aren’t necessarily limited to) the following:
- Medical bills, which may include the cost of future medical treatment
- Lost wages if your injuries prevent you from working
- Non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering
It’s wise to enlist the help of a legal professional when seeking compensation. An attorney can improve your chances of securing the full amount of compensation you deserve by:
- Identifying the liable parties
- Conducting an investigation to gather evidence of negligence
- Adding up your compensable losses to calculate your claim’s potential value
- Filing a claim or lawsuit on your behalf
- Negotiating with the insurance company for a settlement if they don’t offer one
Most importantly, when a qualified attorney with Dan Doyle Law Group is handling your case, you can focus on your recovery instead of burdening yourself with the process of seeking compensation. Learn more by contacting us online or calling us.