We know that getting injured is not something that consumes your thoughts. That is why when an injury does happen to you or a loved one, the situation can become confusing and frustrating, especially if someone else’s negligence was the cause of the injury.
Do you know where to turn when you need help securing compensation for your accident-related injuries?
At the Dan Doyle Law Group, our qualified and experienced team is standing by, waiting to have your back. When you need a personal injury lawyer, you can count on us.
What Can Happen?
We know that there are countless ways that people can get hurt due to someone else’s negligence. Below are some common ways in which personal injury cases arise, but this list is not exhaustive. Please seek out a qualified attorney to discuss your particular case with.
Many people get injured as they go about their daily activities.
- Vehicle Accidents: In our state, drunk drivers were responsible for 6,565 injuries in the latest reporting year. They are not the only problem. Drivers also are at risk of distracted drivers and those who drive too fast for conditions.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are the most vulnerable group of people in and around the roadway. There were over 4,000 pedestrian accidents in the latest reporting year.
- Medical Mistakes: Medical mistakes kill more than 250,000 people in this country each year. Negligent healthcare professionals should be held accountable for their actions.
- Faulty Products: Many of the products we purchase can cause us harm if they are poorly designed, have a manufacturing mistake, or are improperly labeled.
- Slip and Fall Incidents: Many people get injured on other people’s property because of hazardous conditions such as wet floors, loose carpeting, or other obstacles that cause people to fall.
Work Place Injuries
There were over 2.8 million work injuries reported to the BLS last year. We know that many of these are the fault of employers who fail to provide a safe working environment for employees. While most workplace injuries are covered by workers’ compensation, many claims are denied for improper reasons. Some people even lose their jobs for reporting an injury or illness caused by the workplace.
What You Can Do Now
If you or a loved one have experienced a personal injury that was caused by another person’s careless or reckless actions, then you need to seek legal assistance. At the Dan Doyle Law Group, we know that you already have a lot to deal with while you are recovering from your injuries, so we want to help.
Our team will work to secure compensation for your accident-related expenses. This can include:
- Coverage for your medical bills
- Help with lost income if your injuries prevent you from working
- Pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages against individuals, companies, or agencies involved
When you need a Norristown personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling 215-987-3730 for a free consultation.