With so many visitors exploring the lakes in Philadelphia, boating accidents are bound to happen. If you or someone you love has been injured in a boating accident due to negligent actions of a boat operator, the Dan Doyle Law Group is ready to fight for you. Our group of skilled Philadelphia boat accident attorneys is committed to conducting examinations of the incident to show exactly what happened. Our mission is to secure total compensation for all of your boat crash-related expenses.
What Types of Boating Accident Negligence Claims Do We Handle?
There are several scenarios in which negligence can occur in a boat accident, including:
- Hitting a big wave at an excessive speed
- Knowingly navigating in severe weather
- Lack of safety equipment on board
- Carelessness and recklessness
- Boating under the influence
- Failure to know the rules of boating
- Sinking or flooding
The leading causes of boat accidents are similar to the leading cause of car crashes; speeding, distracted driving, under the influence, and failure to comply with navigational signs and signals. Being under the influence is one of the most common reasons behind a boating accident. Alcohol consumption often can lead to being careless and reckless on the water. The effects of alcohol consumption are more life-threatening when you are in the open water.
The injuries from a boating accident can vary in severity. They can range from anywhere in-between the following:
- Bone fractures
- Pulled muscles
- Burn injuries
- Brain injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Organ and internal
- Propeller injuries
- Lack of air causing brain asphyxia
- Wrongful death
Our Process At Dan Doyle Law Group
For our attorneys to win this case for you, there are a few steps we need to take to be well prepared. The steps consist of:
- Documentation: Gather records related to your boat accident injuries, such as medical bills, medical records, and insurance policy information.
- Investigation: Will search through every detail and scope of the claim. Looking at security camera footage, dashcam footage, police records, any videos, and other evidence of proof.
- Negotiation: Outside of the courtroom, we help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Philadelphia Boat Accident Attorney Is Ready To Help
If you or someone you love has been injured in a boat accident, find legal help as soon as possible. The sooner you can start a case and claim your injuries, the faster and easier it is to secure your total compensation. Here at the Dan Doyle Law Group, we pride ourselves on doing our best at investigating the accident to determine who can be held responsible for the damages. Our Philadelphia boat accident attorney’s goal is to secure compensation for your damages. The following list of damages can be recovered financially:
- Value of your medical bills
- Psychological effects from after the incident
- Physical pain resulting from necessary medical treatment
- Physical pain caused directly by the accident
- Lost earning capacity
Contact us today for your free consultation by clicking here or calling us.